Our client is selling a 52% share of the property, the other 48 % being held by the Scottish Government under the LIFT New Supply Equity Scheme operated by Grampian Housing Association who as co-owner will have to agree to any sale. Prospective purchasers who meet the criteria would be entitled to make an application to purchase a minimum percentage under the scheme. Especially suitable for first-time buyers.
Elrick/Westhill offers excellent local amenities that cater for every day needs including a supermarket, shopping centre, hotels and restaurants. Westhill benefits from both Primary and Secondary Schooling, both located close by. Regular local transport provides access to and from the City Centre, making it easy to commute across Aberdeen. Dyce and Bridge of Don Industrial estates are both a short car journey away along with Aberdeen Airport. The property is also conveniently located for both the Westhill and Prime 4 trading estates.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY Welcoming entrance with large walk in storage cupboard and light. Large laundry cupboard and an additional storage cupboard. Hard-wearing flooring at doorway.
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM (4.40m x 3.76m approx) Bright and spacious lounge/dining room with a lovely open outlook to the side. Carpeted. Dimmer light switch. Roller blind. Radiator.
KITCHEN (3.15m x 2.18m approx) A high quality kitchen fitted by ‘Magnet’ to include a wide range of high gloss wall and base units with contrasting worktops. Circular sink and drainer. Breakfast bar with stools. 4 ring Zanussi hob and chimney hood. AEG oven and microwave. Integral dishwasher and fridge. Splashback to walls. Concealed boiler. Roller blind. Vinyl flooring. Window to rear. Radiator.
DOUBLE BEDROOM (4.25m x 2.01m approx) A spacious and well decorated double bedroom with window overlooking the rear garden Mirror fronted wardrobe providing shelving and hanging space.. Feature wall papered wall. Blind and curtains. Carpeted. Radiator.
BEDROOM (2) (3.6m x 3.03m approx) This bedroom is currently set up as an office/occasional guest room with window overlooking the front providing views to the open countryside. Blinds and curtains. Carpeted. Radiator.
BATHROOM (2.56m x 1.72m approx) Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising WC, wash hand basin and Jacuzzi bath with shower and screen. Extensive tiling. Heated towel rail. 2 bathroom cabinets. Shaver point. Wooden flooring. Spotlights.
OUTSIDE An exclusive area of garden pertains to the property and is laid in grass. There is an exclusive car parking space to the front.
Whilst the foregoing particulars and measurements have been prepared in good faith and are believed to be correct, they are intended to be for the general guidance only of prospective purchasers and should not be founded on in any circumstances. All measurements are approximate and the property is sold in its present state of repair.
ALL CARPETS, CURTAINS, BLINDS AND MOST LIGHT FITTINGS WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE SALE PRICE
EXCLUSIVE CAR PARKING SPACE TO FRONT
EXCLUSIVE AREA OF GARDEN
MODERNISED AND UPGRADED TO A PATRICULARLY HIGH STANDARD
Travel to Westhill on the A944 Aberdeen to Alford road. Proceed straight ahead at the Westhill roundabout towards Elrick. At the next roundabout exit onto Carnie Crescent and continue along, turning left into Mackie Place. Number 22 is situated towards the end of the development on the right hand side of the road.